THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, November 20, 2009

betrayed...

After a few months, i had learn somethg that's very meaningless....
that is : DUN EVER EVER OVER TRUST UR GOOD FRIENDS...ONE DAY, THEY MAY BETRAYED U!

example:
I'm good with O...we knw each other since 9 years old...we juz like sister....wherever where we go...we r always together...share happiness, sadness and even everythg with each other...one day of 2 months ago...i will not 4get this day...very very bad...because of one small thg, she angry with me...she tell another ppl all my bad thgs and my secret...some, she simply say...that's TERRIBLE!not juz a person she told...but a group of ppl...they trust her...they didn't knw what is the truth actually...so....they said many bad thgs behind me...but the most terrible is, all the bad thgs are not truth...i pretend don't knw anythg...i hold my own feelings to be patient....until one week, i can't be patient anymore! I shouted at O and scold her loudly, they help her to argue with me...she cried...how dare they all blame me...they say ppl's bad thgs include me everyday...why don't they stop all of this?!this is mad!first,why don't they think themselve?this made many ppl hate them...since that day, we didn't talk...until nw, i talk with O sometimes...actually....i still haven't forgive her...all juz pretend...



hope that one day u will apologize to me and explain why u make all of these up....